As part of the Women in Business and Technology initiative, Somi Arian and her team are building a platform called FemTalent to make it easier for women to provide the following opportunities:
- For top female talent to build a profile to showcase their abilities
- For top female consultants to share their expertise through an audiovisual pitch
- For up and coming female talent to express interest in internship and entry opportunities
- For leading female educators to provide training in the technical and leadership skills to other women, with the specific needs of women in mind.
- For employers to identify top female talent in all areas to hire
- For members to generate grants for the future education of women in all areas, such as underprivileged young women, and programs that will help women with mental health challenges or gaining new skills during maternity leave.
- For female entrepreneurs to seek investment and build innovation around causes that really matter and create the most impact for good for women
- For members to consider investing and remove the barrier of entry for women to invest